Tuesday, January 6, 2015

I Love The Winter Weather

 I love the winter weather So the two of us can get together There's nothing sweeter, finer When it's nice and cold I can hold my baby closer to me And collect the kisses that are due me I love the winter weather 'Cause I've got my love to keep me warm

Vintage Christmas Snowflakes, Blizzard Pattern Tough iPhone 6 Case
Vintage Christmas Snowflakes, Blizzard Pattern Tough iPhone 6 Case by ChristmasCafe


No 2 snowflakes are the same….This is true for our precious children, too!  

Celebrate Winter and the joy of watching kids grow with this inspiring message.

ChildrenSnowflakes T Shirts
ChildrenSnowflakes T Shirts by Pams_Picadilly





 

Visit Pam’s Piccadilly for hoodies, t-shirts, aprons, canvas totes, iPhone cases, Galaxy case, throw pillows, magnets, and more.



 

1 comment:

  1. Regarding your nickel blog
    Hi
    Writing on behalf of Alison Bell who is 32 years old, seriously ill and predominantly bedridden
    For the last 15 months she's had extreme perioral dermatitis. Every topical cream or treatment she reacts to. Finally we found a doctor who could perform patch testing at her home as she's housebound. The tests show she's allergic to nickel. We looked back and she started using a stainless steel steamer a month before the skin condition started. We're told it's not likely the cause but we've read people online saying otherwise. Do you have any info on this? I can send you pictures of her face if it would help. Many thanks for any info.

    ReplyDelete