Sunday, September 7, 2014

Have You Seen The Magic That is Happening in Third Grade?

By now, all the students are settling into the school routines.  Third grade teachers are probably busy getting students back to reading, writing, math, social studies, and science.  Third Grade is a grade with expectations of increasing independence.  It's also the first step into the Intermediate Grades.  That's a big deal for families!!!


I have taught in all the grade levels between Kindergarten and 5th grade... that is except third grade.  So I always feel like I missed that opportunity.  And I don't think I'll make that move at this point of my career.


Why not find some items that promotes the idea that 

Third Grade students and teachers are in a place 

where MAGIC HAPPENS?




Gel Mousepad ThirdGradeMagic
Gel Mousepad ThirdGradeMagic by Pams_Picadilly




These products could make awesome Christmas or Back to School gifts!  Find more products with the Third Grade Magic theme at Pam's Piccadilly.


Pam's Piccadilly on Zazzle


Pam's Piccadilly on Spreadshirt


http://pamteacherpreneur.com

No comments:

Post a Comment