Saturday, October 18, 2014

Countdown to Christmas (yes ALREADY)

I can hear you yelling at your computer, "CHRISTMAS?!? We haven't even had HALLOWEEN!" 

 

But I, for one, am a person who is excitedly in the countdown mode for Christmas. And it is the perfect time to work on Christmas shopping.



Why does time pass more slowly when you are doing the countdown?

What's the first thing a countdown makes you think about? BLAST OFF! 


Who has begun the Countdown to Christmas? I have!

Just because you're counting down, it doesn't mean you gotta lose control....

Using a countdown poster can help keep the kids a bit more able to handle the wait for Christmas

Kids Measure the Countdown in Units of Sleep

Cats enjoy waiting for Christmas, too!

Santa Claws T Shirts
Santa Claws T Shirts by teastainstudio



Thumbs up for Christmas!

This Kid Can Hardly Wait for Christmas Jewelry
This Kid Can Hardly Wait for Christmas Jewelry by XmasFun

 

Please check in at my 2 sites for Pam's Piccadilly items:

Zazzle shop

Spreadshirt shop


So I hope you will take time to enjoy ALL that October brings.  I'm not wishing life away.  But my excitement for Christmas and the countdown is already underway!

http://www.pamteacherpreneur.com



 

No comments:

Post a Comment