Saturday, October 25, 2014

Pumpkin Pie, Turkeys, and Turkey Day

It's just a few more days until NOVEMBER! This school year is running faster than ever before. I love to teach my Kindergarten kids this funny Thanksgiving song, that uses the tune "Oh My Darling Clementine":

Albuquerque is a turkey, And he's feathered and he's fine He's my Albequerque Turkey, tell me what you think of that.

He's the best pet you can get yet, better than a dog or cat, He's my Albequerque Turkey, Tell me what you think of that.

Oh my Albequerque Turkey is so happy in his bed 'Cause for our Thanksgiving dinner we had Chinese food instead!


I have to say, I really don't like the phrase "Turkey Day". I would rather call it Thanksgiving. But this is a great t-shirt for kids!

Awwwww! Who WOULDN'T Be Thankful For a New Child??? :)

Thankful Turkey Kids T-Shirt 
 
Thankful Turkey Kids T-Shirt by mybabytee


Oh, now HERE is the way to approach Thanksgiving. Eat the pie first!!! 


Life's Short, Let's Eat the Pie First! T Shirts
Life's Short, Let's Eat the Pie First! T Shirts by greenbaby


You can find t-shirts, mugs, aprons, canvas totes, iPhone cases, hoodies, and MORE at my online shops:


Pam's Piccadilly on Facebook (please "like")

Pam's Piccadilly on Zazzle 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment